Bay Views from Drury Lane
Bay Views from Drury Lane has it all.
Freshly renovated, providing open modern accommodation for a large group or multiple families that wish to gather under one roof. Breathtaking, dynamic bay views framed by trees. Perfect vantage point to while away time watching Melbourne’s shipping channel. Leafy surrounds. A large solar-heated newly tiled pool and gas heated spa. Three levels of modern fully air-conditioned living spaces with quality furnishings.
We are happy to welcome bookings from groups that are happy to abide by the Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Rental Accommodation Code of Conduct.
A 7 ft pool table, nine bedrooms including a self-contained cabana with beautifully finished built-in bunks. That’s 23 beds in total, sleeping up to 25 people (including three trundle mattresses). Full linen now included in the tariff.
Free WiFi, free Foxtel. Huge living and dining spaces with a large modern gas fireplace and stunning new polished floorboards in the main living areas. Large communal balconies off the living areas all have stunning bay views as do the private balconies to the upstairs bedrooms.
Multiple options for outdoor entertaining: poolside, under the shade by the cabana, on the numerous balconies or in the great gardens. There’s so much room it is the perfect place to holiday with extended family and friends or the perfect place to accommodate your wedding guests. Please note we have a No Party Policy in place.
There are five sparkling bathrooms and six toilets. A stone kitchen that is fully self contained including a Nespresso machine and appliances – including two 90cm ovens, all set up to cater for many. LCD TVs, comfortable pillow top mattresses and many options for sleeping arrangements. Portacots and cot mattresses are also available and can fit in all the bedrooms.
The large gas fireplace is wonderful and all bedrooms including the Cabana have Split system reverse-cycle air-conditioning units. It is the perfect place to be in the summer and the winter. Large undercover car-parking area for up to five cars (large portico/carport and additional single carport). There’s even room to have the boat under cover.
Just 600 metres to the beach, a short downhill walk to Heronswood House café and gardens which are just around the corner. A 2 min drive to Dromana shops,cafes, restaurants, play ground and boat ramp. Seven minute drive and you are in the heart of Red Hill and all that this amazing area has to offer. A two minute walk from the house is Bunnerong Track which has magnificent views of Port Phillip Bay and the Mornington Peninsula.
Pets welcome by prior arrangement with the owner. An early check in and late check out is offered when possible. Daily cleaning service available on request.
Bed configuration and accommodation
There are nine bedrooms including the cabana. All bedrooms have air conditioning as does the main living area.
- Bedroom 1: large master with queen bed and two single beds plus ensuite and trundle mattress, sleeping five people
- Bedroom 2: one double bunk, single above (sleeps three)
- Bedroom 3: one queen bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 4: one queen bed
- Bedroom 5: one queen bed
- Bedroom 6: one adult single bunk bed plus one single bed (sleeps three)
- Bedroom 7: two adult single bunks (sleeps four)
- Bedroom 8: one queen bed
- Bedroom 9: cabana large bedroom with kitchenette, lounge and bathroom – two queen bed bunks with king single above, and two single trundle mattresses (sleeps eight)
- Full linen included
There are also 2 portacots and a cot mattress available at the house.
We welcome groups that will assure they will not be making excessive noise. No bucks parties, no schoolies.
A bond of $1000 applies to every booking. Any damages to the house that exceed this amount are to be paid by the tenant. Bond will be returned as soon as the house is returned in a clean and tidy condition with no damage and noise restrictions are adhered to.
When making a booking, please let us know your full name, your residential address, your age, number of guests, age range of guests, and the nature of your booking.
House rules – please read carefully
- Failure to tell us the correct details in relation to your name, address, age, number of guests, age range of guests, and the nature of your booking, will result in immediate termination of your booking. No refund will be given.
- The number of occupants must not exceed the number stated on the receipt. Overcrowding will render you liable for immediate termination of the booking. No refund will be given.
- Bay Views from Drury lane does not accept any responsibility for accidents, which may occur to any member or property of this group whilst using the facilities.
- To accept responsibility for damage or loss caused by the group to building or property. All losses, breakages or damage must be reported, replaced, paid for or made good to the satisfaction of the owner.
- The house is in a residential area although the neighbours aren’t close, our guests still need to be very mindful of their noise levels. Excessively loud music is unacceptable. Failure to abide by this will mean your tenancy will be cancelled without refund.
- No smoking is permitted inside and all butts have to be picked up outside prior to your departure.
- Ensure that the premises are left clean and tidy. Please ensure the refrigerator is cleaned out, all benches wiped, floor swept, oven/griller/cooktop cleaned and all garbage placed in wheelie bins for collection. Please note a cleaning fee will be charged if the premises are not left clean & tidy.
- No bucks parties, no schoolies.
Cleaning / security deposit / refunds and cancellation
Please note that on departure we ask our guests to clean the property, put all rubbish in the bins provided. We provided a 4 hour departure clean free of charge. Where more than 4 hours cleaning is required guests will be charged the extra hours required.
We ask our guests for a $1000 security deposit, payable the week prior to arrival. The deposit is held and refunded in full within 7 days providing there is no damage to property, the property is left in a clean condition and noise restrictions are respected. The tenant is liable for the cost of any damages over the $1000 bond amount.
Refunds and cancellation policy
Cancellations made more than 28 days prior to the date of arrival will be charged 15% of the total cost of accommodation. Cancellations made 28 days, or less than 28 days, prior to the date of arrival, will be charged the full deposit unless these dates are able to be sold.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes and Utensils
- DVD Player
- Games Room
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Tub
- Internet / WiFi
- Laundry: Ironing Board and Iron
- Laundry: Washing Machine
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Outdoor Grill
- Pantry Items
|Apr 18 2017||Nov 29 2017||$1500||$3800||$10500||1 night|
|Dec 01 2017||Jan 31 2018||$2000||$4000||$14000||5 nights|
|Feb 01 2018||Mar 31 2018||$1500||$4000||$11500||1 night|
|Security Deposit||$1000 per stay|
|Linen||$20 per person|