Spacious Sorrento Retreat
Set on a large double block, this property is ideal for extended families, 3 or 4 separate family groups, or groups of friends, 3-4 separate family groups and is always popular with our corporate customers. Please note that this house is in a quiet residential area and is suitable for groups seeking quiet enjoyment of the location.
We accept bookings for up to 12 adults (20 total including children for family groups). We are happy to welcome bookings from groups that agree to abide by the Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Rental Accommodation Code of Conduct.
Double-storey accommodation with:
- in-ground freshwater solar-heated pool
- air-conditioning in some bedrooms; ceiling fans in living areas
- seven bedrooms including a self-contained bungalow
- 13 beds in total, plus two day-beds and a trundle bed in an eighth room (total of 16 beds)
- free WiFi
- free Foxtel
There are six modern spacious bathrooms and an additional powder room. Fully appointed kitchen with quality appliances, dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso machine set up to cater for many. Separate laundry for those staying longer.
The accommodation is as follows:
Ground Floor (2 sleeping areas)
– Queen bedroom w ensuite
– rear lounge has 2 daybeds (proper single mattresses) + trundle bed.
First Floor (5 sleeping areas)
– Queen bed + single with ensuite
– Bunk room (sleeps 4)
– 3 queen bedrooms
Triple bunk (queen bed base, king single above)
2 portacots provided and can be set up on request
There is plenty to do without even leaving this property:
- Located in a quiet residential area
- Wide expanses of lawn for backyard cricket or hide-and-seek
- A half-size tennis court and basketball hoop for the active
- A covered BBQ area and gazebo for outdoor entertaining when you don’t feel like running around.
- Pool – inground solar heated pool featuring state-of-the-art enviroswim sanitation (no chlorine)
Inside there is also plenty to keep your group happy:
- LCD TVs
- Apple TV (Apple TV+, Netflix, Stan, Binge subscriptions)
- separate games room / den with pool table / lounge suite / TV with Apple TV
- just 400m to Bay Beach
- 1km to Sorrento village, definitely the place to be seen with shops, cafes, and fine dining
- ample parking
An early check in and late check out is offered when possible. We supply full linen at no extra charge. There are also a portacot and a cot mattress available at the house.
The house and grounds are huge so there is ample room for the extended family and you will still have plenty of room to move. A bond of $1000 applies to every booking. Any damages to the house that exceed this amount are to be paid by the tenant. Bond will be returned as soon as the house is returned in a clean and tidy condition with no damage.
When making a booking, please let us know your full name, your residential address, your age, number of guests, age range of guests, and the nature of your booking.
Please note, this property has a “no party/no event” policy.
Note that the property is under CCTV surveillance for security reasons.
House rules – please read carefully
- Failure to tell us the correct details in relation to your name, address, age, number of guests, age range of guests, and the nature of your booking, will result in immediate termination of your booking. No refund will be given.
- The number of occupants must not exceed the number stated on the receipt. The house is exclusively for the use of people booked to stay overnight. Overcrowding will render you liable for immediate termination of the booking. No refund will be given.
- Spacious Sorrento Retreat does not accept any responsibility for accidents, which may occur to any member or property of this group whilst using the facilities.
- To accept responsibility for damage or loss caused by the group to building or property. All losses, breakages or damage must be reported, replaced, paid for or made good to the satisfaction of the owner.
- The house is in a quiet residential area and so our guests need to be very mindful of their noise levels. There are to be no parties and no loud music at this house, this will render you liable for immediate termination of the booking. No refund will be given and a fine of $1000 will be imposed.
- No smoking is permitted inside and all butts have to be picked up outside prior to your departure.
- Ensure that the premises are left clean and tidy. Please ensure the refrigerator is cleaned out, all benches wiped, floor swept and mopped, oven/grill/cooktop cleaned and all garbage placed in wheelie bins for collection. Please note a cleaning fee will be charged if the premises are not left clean and tidy.
Cleaning / security deposit / refunds and cancellation
Please note that on departure we ask our guests to clean the property, put all rubbish in the bins provided. We provided a 3 hour departure clean free of charge. Where more than 3 hours cleaning is required guests will be charged the extra hours required.
We ask our guests for a $1000 security deposit, payable the week prior to arrival. The deposit is held and refunded in full within 7 days providing there is no damage to property & the property is left in a clean condition. The tenant is liable for the cost of any damages over the $1000 bond amount.
Refunds and cancellation policy
Cancellations made more than 28 days prior to the date of arrival will be charged 15 of the total cost of accommodation. Cancellations made 28 days, or less than 28 days, prior to the date of arrival, will be charged the full deposit unless these dates are able to be sold.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes and Utensils
- DVD Player
- Games Room
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Internet / WiFi
- Laundry: Clothes Dryer
- Laundry: Ironing Board and Iron
- Laundry: Washing Machine
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Outdoor Grill
- Pantry Items
|Dec 08 2021||Feb 02 2022||$2200||7 nights|
|Feb 01 2022||Dec 08 2022||$1400||$1900||2 nights|
|Security Deposit||$1000 per stay|